Selling At Auction
Today, many areas are experiencing an increased level of real estate on the market, individual sellers, home builders, real estate brokers/REO Specialists, Asset Managers, commercial developers, banks, and others are turning to auctions to offer an alternative marketing method for buyers looking to purchase property and sellers wanting to sell property quick. Auctions expose the property to many interested people generating a list of ready qualified buyers. Selling at auction allows the seller to eliminate most all long-term carrying costs, which passes the savings to the buyer. This ensures the purchase of the property at fair market value.
Selling at auction…what is the advantage to selling at auction vs. a traditional sales process?
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
- Property is sold within a short period of time.
- Seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
- Auctions generate excitement and increases a buyer’s interest.
- Property is sold as-is, where-is, without contingencies. (Property not contingent to buyer selling current home, obtaining financing, home inspection or appraisal).
- Reduces or eliminates the “carrying costs”. (mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, and maintenance)
- Seller can plan and select the date and time they want to sell.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Provides an aggressive auction marketing campaign that increases interest and visibility of the property.
- Assurance the property will be sold at true market value.
- Auctions offer the seller another option to sell the property.
- When we begin the auction-marketing campaign on your property, sales on competitive properties that are currently for sale in your area are virtually eliminated until the auction sale is completed, thereby, pushing your property to the top of the list.